<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Influenster 2013 Sun Kissed Vox Box!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Influenster 2013 Sun Kissed Vox Box!

Hey Everyone!


I just received my influenster sun kissed vox box today! I am really excited to try these things out and let you know what I think about them and the best tips on how to use them! If you have never heard of influenster, I will link their website below. 

Basically influenster is for everyone, you take their quizzes about many different subjects and earn badges; you do this to qualify for their free program to test out beauty/ lifestyle products and promote them, try them out, and tell everyone what you think about them. I personally think this program is awesome and everyone should check it out! I will be letting everyone know in a few weeks what I think of all of the products and will list what I received below as well!!




In my box was:

- Dr Scholls high heel inserts.

- Goody's ouchless elastics

- Olay fresh effects BB cream in the shade "light"

-  Sinful colors nail polish in "Come Hither"






~Vivianstonexo~

 

 



Disclaimer: I was given these products to try out for free from influenster.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 6, 2013 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very neat! I would love to do this to review certain things on my blog! Do you know how long it usually takes for your invite to be accepted?

 
At August 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I really don't remember how long it took, I believe maybe two weeks or so. Its an awesome program once you get started!! :)

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home