<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Hair Care Routine For Blondes!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hair Care Routine For Blondes!

Hi Everyone!!!

I am so excited to write this post because I love talking about hair care products and sharing them with my fellow blondes! I am going to share my top favorite products to use on blonde hair.





Let me start off by giving you some of my hair history... I have been getting my hair bleached for about six years now and I am always looking for new products to help keep my hair looking soft, fresh, and natural. I usually wash my hair every 3 days depending on what I do to my hair / if I worked out..etc. If I am not washing it that day I just use a shower cap to protect my hair. I have reallyyy thick and dry hair so these are some products that I personally love! 


1. John Frieda: Sheer Blonde Color Renew Shampoo and Conditioner; These are my two favorite shower products to keep my blonde fresh and toned in between salon visits. The shampoo is a purple shampoo which is a tone correcting product. The conditioner is great for my hair to keep it soft after bleaching it so many times! If I do not feel like splurging on the Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde products these are the ones I always reach for, and keep repurchasing.

Can be found at drugstores, Ulta, etc for around 5-7$

2. It's a 10: Miracle Leave in for Blondes; I use this product after I towel dry and comb through my hair with a wide tooth comb. It helps my hair with frizz as well as helping tone it. This product says it will do the following;
  • Tones Hair Color
  • Enhances Brilliance
  • Reduces Fading/Extends Vibrancy
  • Adds Shine & Restores Strength
  • Detangles & Defrizzes
  • Seals the Cuticle
  • Thermal Protector
  • UV Protectant 
  • Designed For All Blondes 
Can be found for around 19-23$ 


3. Tresemme: Thermal Heat Protection Spray; This is my all time favorite heat spray. I use this before I blow dry, straighten, or curl my hair. It gives really great shine, protection, and smell.

Can be found in all drugstores for around 4-6$ 


4. Bed Head: After Party; This smoothing balm does wonders for my hair when it is dry. I really only use it after I blow dry and before I straighten my hair to help smooth everything out. I don't recommend using it on wet hair from my own experience. I only apply from my ears down so it doesn't make my hair oily.

Can be found for around 18-23$


5. Batiste: Dry Shampoo (wild and daring); I love this dry shampoo! I have used many different brands and will continue to repurchase this product. This, unlike many other dry shampoo's does not leave a white residue in my hair. It actually does what it says along with giving it some volume and a good smell. I am very tempted to buy the "for blondes" dry shampoo also!

Can be found at ulta for $7.99



~VivianStonexo~

 

 

Follow me on Twitter!

 

Join me on Ipsy!! 










Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home