<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Ipsy Glam Bag

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag

Hi Everyone!


Today's blog post is going to be about the Ipsy my glam bag subscription monthly service.



I had first heard of Ipsy through YouTube a while ago and would always watch beauty gurus do unboxing vidoes or looks with the products that were featured in the subscription service. I hadn't really wanted to sign up for the program until after attending generation beauty in Los Angeles last month in June. I was really excited after returning home and wanted to try it out, so I signed up for the July bag.

Basically what you do when you want a bag is log onto ipsy.com and take their little quiz about yourself so they can see what products best fit you. Then you may or may not be waitlisted for a bag, I guess depending on how many people are signed up that month. Last you set up your account billing and wait until the following month to receive your Ipsy Glam Bag. The service is 10$/month and you get about 5 products monthly.

I just received my first bag in the mail yesterday and wanted to do a first impressions blog post for everyone who is thinking about signing up for the service.







I wanted to start off by saying that the packaging that the bags come in monthly is adorable and made me really excited to get something that cute in the mail.











In my July bag I received:


Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon













Small travel size of Benetint












Sexy Hair Weather Proof humidity resistant spray












BH Cosmetics California collection sample eyeshadow












Coola mineral face SPF 20 tinted moisturizer














Since receiving these products I do like the service, however the products this month were mostly things that I had tried or have in my collection. I am very excited to try these products and let everyone know how they worked out for me.

With being an Ipsy member you also get discount codes for the brands that are featured that month which is really nice.


I honestly do recommend Ipsy to anyone who loves trying out new makeup products, I feel that it is a good price for everything you get.


Join me on Ipsy!









~VivianStonexo~











Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video in anyway and all opinions are my own.








Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm definitely going to get on the ipsy bandwagon soon! It seems that the bags always have more than 10 dollars worth of product!

 
At August 14, 2013 at 3:56 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Yes it does! It always says how much the retail value is each month and its usually around 40-60!! I love the service, and if there is ever a month you get something you do not like or already have they have a swap room on facebook where you can swap items with other girls!!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home