<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Birthday Weekend.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Birthday Weekend.

Well, I'm back. I turned 23 and I feel a little empty inside that I can't sing 22 by T. Swift and totally relate anymore. But...nevertheless it was actually a great long weekend and who doesn't love birthday cake and food and gifts?

My coworkers were sneaky and planned with my mom a little birthday surprise for at work. They got me my most favorite lunch ever (Chipotle) and a delicious cake. It made for a really good work day.



On my actual birthday I got the best mani/pedi with my sister and then we went to dinner and ate way too many carbs. Oh, and my amazing husband got me the Fitbit I have been wanting so bad lately and chocolates which really means that I'll start taking the Fitbit seriously this week (after I eat all the chocolate). My sister got me the movie Just Go With It which happens to be one of my favorite movies ever, so of course we went home and watched it right away.



Saturday was Valentines day and after work we drove about 45 minutes out to the outlets for dinner and shopping because I am loving our new car and especially love that we have XM radio. It makes throw back jams a daily thing. I started buying new spring clothes because its already 80 degrees here and this girl found two kimonos that are so. cute.


Sunday was another birthday celebrating day. My family had a birthday party for me at my grandparents house which included MORE cake, champagne cake to be exact.


Needless to say, I really need to get on a health kick this week after all of the birthday food and sweets. Maybe not today, but this week for sure. How was your weekend?

PS. Sorry for all of the pictures of cake, I am the worst and forgot to take actual pictures of anything besides cake.

Linking up here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At February 16, 2015 at 7:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You already know that I feel your paint with not being able to sing 22 anymore, a year later and it's still a heartbreaker. I love your new car! I'm also jealous you have outlets that close and the weather is so beautiful!

 
At February 16, 2015 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Casi @ MooreSprinklesPlease said...

All of your cake & dessert pics make me hungry! Haha.
Yay for fitbits, hope you love it!

 
At February 16, 2015 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Carlee @ Padgett Plans said...

Haha chocolate and a fitbit sound like quite the combination. Glad you had a good birthday weekend!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home