<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Ramblings On A Monday.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Ramblings On A Monday.

I haven't blogged in almost a month...Time really is flying. With this being such a short month that only makes it go even faster. I'm so happy to be back that I figure I would just ramble off some updates and thoughts.

| My birthday is this week (Thursday to be exact) and I still have yet to plan anything. If you know me then you know that I usually talk about birthday plans at least a month in advance. So this is weird having nothing exciting planned.

| We finally the insurance claim worked out from the accident Joe was in a few weeks ago, which means we got to spend the entire day yesterday at car lots. I was really nervous, but we have a new car! Hopefully that means we can take a mini trip for my birthday soon.

| I'm still not over the Parenthood finale. It was sad and I cried so hard. Maybe I was over emotional that day or maybe it's because the thought of my own grandparents passing makes me really sad. Probably both. I think they ended it perfectly but I will miss it.

| I start observing in preschool classrooms this week and I am so excited to be back in a classroom again.

| I have spring cleaning brain right now. Our apartment feels like its shrinking and hopefully by summer we will be able to find somewhere bigger. Until then, I am on a mission to organize everything.

| Am I the only girl not looking forward to Fifty Shades of Grey? I've never read the books, but I have heard enough about them to not understand how the book can be made into a movie. Someone fill me in once they see it, because I'm really curious. The soundtrack though, is pretty great.

Well that's all I have for today, but I have successfully planned out another post for this week..so that is a major win!


Linking up here with these ladies!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home