<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Bishop Wedding Part 3: The Wedding Party

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bishop Wedding Part 3: The Wedding Party

Before and after the ceremony was strictly for taking pictures and getting those done before we lost light. I must say that it was so awesome to have a smaller wedding party because it was really easy to get the pictures finished quickly while still making sure we got amazing shots.

Picking our wedding party from the very beginning was simple, there was really no questioning it. These are the people that hands down are always going to be there to support and love us.

The relationship that Joe has with my family is more than I could ever ask for. He treats my sisters as his own sisters and my mom as his own. It's always been a girls club growing up with my mom and sisters, so when they took Joe in and loved him like family I knew that he was the one.



Through the dress fittings, stress, and planning, these girls were always there to help. I remember when we first got engaged and started the planning process I didn't even remember that it's a thing to ask people to be in your wedding party in a cute and Pinterest-y way because it was just a given that these two would be in our wedding. I am thankful that even after growing up with me acting like a second mom to them that we are still lifelong best friends.








The boys looked so handsome! I was very adamant about these tux's, those colors, and the boutonnieres, so seeing everything put together on them was amazing.


I had at first wanted my mom to be my maid of honor. She's my best friend, and I knew that she had to play a major roll in this wedding. She means the world to both Joe and I. Walking me down the aisle and giving me away was the perfect way to incorporate my mom into the wedding ceremony. Without her, our wedding would not have been possible at all.




After all of the pictures, it was time to make our way into the reception as husband and wife! 

I hope you all have a merry Christmas!! 


Previous posts:




BorrowedHeaven



Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 24, 2014 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Meg Taylor said...

I love how much family you had involved in your wedding!! You looked so beautiful, too. Thanks so much for linking up with us!!

 
At December 26, 2014 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Macy V said...

gosh, I am going to keep telling you how much I love everything about your wedding on every single post. I love it!!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home