<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Beauty Box 5 | November

Monday, December 1, 2014

Beauty Box 5 | November



I am SO pleased with this months Beauty Box 5 that I just can't wait to share it with you all! Holidays are right around the corner, and for a beauty product lover/hoarder like me, I would love to get a monthly subscription of this box as a gift. Each month you receive five products a month delivered right to your door for $12.00 a month - they also have lower rates for quarterly and yearly subscriptions. Here's what I received in my box this month:



Afterfeather | Refillable Travel Bottle - This is an awesome product for anyone who is a traveler because it is TSA-approved. I don't travel on planes that often but this is great to fill with my favorite lotion or product to keep in my bag.

DenTek | Floss Picks + Case - I have used these things for many years. When I had braces I always made sure to keep these in my bag at all times. Now that I don't, I still keep them because no one wants to be stuck with food in their teeth.

HASK | Shine Oil - I have to use an oil on the ends of my hair after I shower. I know its from years and years of bleaching and highlighting my hair. I really felt like this oil worked great and didn't make it greasy like other oils that I have tried.

Laura Ashley | Body Butter - I received the "coconut lime" scent in my box and I am in love. I am such a fan of anything that smells like coconut and lime so this was perfect for me. I have to use a body butter everyday in the winter to keep my dry skin moisturized.

Dove | Deep Moisture Body Wash - I love Dove as a brand and use their products all the time. This is a great body wash because it is gentle and very moisturizing which I need.




*I was sent these items from Beauty Box 5 for an honest review and blog post. All opinions are my own*

P.S tomorrow I will have a re-cap from Thanksgiving/our trip tomorrow!







Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home