<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: October Favorites

Monday, November 3, 2014

October Favorites

Hello November! I am so happy it's here. We finally got some much needed rain, and the weather is finally cooling off. October was an amazing month, obviously because we got married! The last three months of the year are my favorite. I keep seeing how excited people are for Christmas, and don't get me wrong.. I am obsessed with Christmas, but let's not forget about little old Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving and all the warm and fuzzy feelings it brings me. Black Friday being one day after Thanksgiving makes me even more excited, because who doesn't love good deals??

Anyway, I've rambled on for too long. I had a lot of favorites in the month of October, that I'm here to share with you guys today.

october faves


Before I get to my number one - the wedding was my over all favorite of the month of October! We are still waiting for those pictures and cannot wait to see them!

1. My girl T. Swift with 1989 takes the cake for the month of October. I had been listening to RED non-stop before this came out in anticipation of 1989! I love this new sound, and I love that each one of her albums has a different sound and each are so amazing.

2. Gone Girl - This was the only movie I saw in the month of October, and it really was worth the hype. It kept me thoroughly entertained, and made me think. Although the ending wasn't my favorite I still give it two thumbs up!

3. Drybar Detox dry shampoo - I splurged a little at Sephora after trying this in store. I cannot say enough good things about this product. For one, it smells amazing! It does't leave any residue in my hair, and it makes it look like first day hair.

4. LUNA bars - I have one seriously almost every single day. I love the blueberry bliss and s'more flavors.

5. Scarves - I can finally wear scarves, which is basically what I live in when the weather is cool enough.

6. This month I have hit pan on so many of my favorite shadows in my Naked palette from Urban Decay. I got this last year for Christmas, and I have been eyeing the other two since then.

7. Son's of Anarchy - GUYS!! I finally am on the final season of SOA. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, so I won't say much..but what the heck??? Juice and Gemma......I just can't.

I am on the first episode of season 7, thank God for DVR!


What were some of your favorites from October? 





Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

At November 3, 2014 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Andy said...

Hitting pan breaks my heart. I'm there on Virgin, Buck, and Smog. Also, will Taylor Swift ever not be fabulous? Probably not.

 
At November 3, 2014 at 5:02 PM , Blogger crazyperfectlife said...

I bought my fiancé the Taylor swift cd... He's a police officer and listens to it in his cruzer!

 
At November 3, 2014 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I am obsessed with the new TSwift album, SO GOOD. I haven't seen Gone Girl yet but I read the book so I really want to see the music and compare.

 
At November 5, 2014 at 9:01 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Those are some of my favorite colors! And yes, she will always be fabulous!

 
At November 5, 2014 at 9:01 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

That is the best thing I've ever heard! I love that!!

 
At November 5, 2014 at 9:01 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

You should go see it, it was so good!!

 
At November 5, 2014 at 9:35 AM , Blogger MakeMeUpMia said...

Cheers to Taylor being on our October faves! Girl, we love SOA too. Watched from the beginning, can't believe this is the final season. I spend most of the show with my eyes covered, yet I HAVE to watch. So good. We'll be watching last nights episode tonight, it was ruined for me on FB this morning though :( I just bought some new dry shampoo to try, but I'll be adding that one to my list!

 
At November 5, 2014 at 9:38 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Great minds think alike!! ;) Ahh I think I know what thing ruined it for you :( , because my husband told me - so sad. I'm still a few episodes behind but I'm almost there. I highly recommend the dry shampoo!

 
At November 5, 2014 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Kenj said...

Always need a good dry shampoo! I use mine all the time! I haven't got the new Taylor CD, I am dying to listen to it!

 
At November 5, 2014 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Kelli @ A Deeper Joy said...

Glad you liked Gone Girl! I liked the book and the movie :) Not a huge fan of the end ever as well. So how much was that dry shampoo? I've been wanting to find a good one but don't want to spend a fortune. Thanks for linking up with us!!

 
At November 9, 2014 at 11:02 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

The dry shampoo is either $20 for the big bottle or $12 for the mini :)

 
At November 9, 2014 at 11:02 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I do too, this one is the best!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home