<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: 5 days. FIVE DAYS!!

Monday, October 6, 2014

5 days. FIVE DAYS!!

With only FIVE more days until the wedding, I figure this will probably be the last post for at least a week or two. I am trying my hardest to get through these two work days that stand in between sweet freedom for a few days. I still need to go home and make the favors for our guests, run last minute errands, and hopefully relax before the wedding weekend starts. With number changes from some guests which is a major bummer, to my final fitting (It fit!), and getting our marriage license; this past week has been busy. Not to mention I am trying to get homework done, so I have no worries this weekend.

I can't believe it's so close, it really does go by so quickly and you do have to enjoy every bit of wedding planning. I am already wondering what in the world I can plan next!

I'm positive there will be updates on twitter and instagram -  #bishopwedding14


Please wish me good luck that I won't fall, and that everything goes smoothly!


P.S I am participating in a giveaway along with some other blogger ladies that will run until October 14th!


PicMonkey Collage




Talk to you when I'm a Mrs!




Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 6, 2014 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Becca said...

Can't believe it's so close! Best of luck, girl!

 
At October 6, 2014 at 8:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I can NOT wait to follow along with the photos and see how amazing everything turns out!! Congrats and good luck and ahhhhh OMG so soon! :D

 
At October 6, 2014 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Morgan B. @ Ending Beginnings said...

Yay! Being married is the best. Enjoy your wedding! I know it will be beautiful!

 
At October 6, 2014 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes said...

Congratulations on your soon to be wedding. Enjoy your day and celebration of your love. Have a blast!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home