<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: So Close.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

So Close.

With the wedding almost two weeks away, it finally feels like things are coming together. Even my Knot checklist isn't overwhelming anymore, and it really is starting to set in that these are my last few weeks as a "single" girl. Although Joe and I have been together for almost five years, something about knowing that we will be officially married is really special.



The only things left to do in these next few weeks include - A few more DIY projects (writing in chalk is not easy), place cards, a marriage licence, crossing my fingers that my dress fits, finding a hotel room, and picking out music. I thought things would become progressively more stressful, but they aren't. Knock on wood that everything stays stress free. Even all of the RSVP's have been received, and the seating chart is done (Thanks Wedding Wire).

I did some shopping recently - I was on a mission to find shoes, jewelry, and garters. I found all of those things in one trip to the mall and David's Bridal! Talk about a ton of weight lifted, because finding these things was stressing me out. 

I also ordered Joe's ring this past weekend, and let me just say that women have it so easy - ring wise anyway. I looked over so many reviews online because I couldn't believe how inexpensive men's wedding bands are! I'm not mad though. We need to save all the extra dollars we can! 

Since we won't be taking a honeymoon right away, I will of course be sharing all of the wedding pictures here once we receive them. But...you can also follow me on Instagram and using the hashtag #bishopwedding14 to see updates in real time!


Wedding Wednesday


Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

At September 24, 2014 at 6:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. I am too excited for you!!! I can not wait for the big day!!

 
At September 24, 2014 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...

So wonderful your wedding is SO CLOSE!!! Isn't it the best crossing everything off the list?
Would love to feature you on my blog and..
Would love you to linkup for my Wedding Wednesday Linkup too! Lisa @ Showered With Design :: Wedding Wednesday

 
At September 24, 2014 at 2:37 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you!! Me either!!

 
At September 24, 2014 at 2:37 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It really is the best! Of course, that would be so sweet of you! I will totally check out your linkup!

 
At September 24, 2014 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Kristyn said...

Eek! 2 Weeks!! Holy moly. That's when I started stressing a bit. It just started to become so real. It's so exciting!

 
At September 24, 2014 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm glad that things seem to be going smoothly and that nothing is super stressful. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

 
At September 26, 2014 at 6:27 PM , Blogger M Writes said...

Enjoy these two weeks! I'm sure time will fly!

 
At September 27, 2014 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Mary said...

I am so excited for you! The last two weeks! Yay it's crunch time! Even if something is stressful leading up to the day just try to take a step back and think about all of the love people are sharing with you. It helped for me! Can't wait to read all about your big day!!!

 
At September 29, 2014 at 8:37 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Oh it is really starting to become real now!! I am a ball full of excitement and nerves!

 
At September 29, 2014 at 8:37 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you so much Jessica! I am crossing my fingers too.

 
At September 29, 2014 at 8:38 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It really does seem like time is flying!

 
At September 29, 2014 at 8:39 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you Mary! I completely agree, I've had to step back a few times this past week and not let myself stress. I can't wait to share everything too!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home