<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: What is my niche?

Monday, September 8, 2014

What is my niche?



I know that since becoming engaged, wedding posts have flooded my pages. When I first started this blog it was going to be much more beauty related, and some lifestyle. I started out reading beauty blogs and watching beauty videos on YouTube and thought I wanted to do the same exact thing. After blogging for a little over a year now, I feel that my gears have definitely switched. I find myself writing lifestyle and wedding posts more than anything else. While I still absolutely love my beauty products and of course my nail polish collection, it just isn't the same for me to write about. While I will still share my favorite products, monthly subscriptions, or other beauty related things here and there I just don’t really consider myself a full on beauty blogger.

I have made connections with girls who write lifestyle posts, because I feel like I have some insight on their life. I have made relationships from blogging because they share posts about their private lives, they blog about things that distant friends and family may not even know about – which makes blogland so. awesome. I know my favorite bloggers pets, husbands, and even how much wine they drink a night. Don't get me wrong, I still obsessively watch my favorite beauty videos on YouTube and keep up with the blogs, but I just couldn't commit to being a self proclaimed beauty blogger. The girls that are, are super dedicated because that's really hard work. Maybe I don't really have one particular category that I fall into, and I think that's okay. Maybe I just wanna blog about a little of everything. 

Within the next couple of months I hope to re-brand my entire blog with a new name of course. Big mistake on my part knowing my last name could change in the future: but it is an excuse to brainstorm new names for this little blog of mine.

So while I may not have one particular category that I fall under with blogging or a “niche” per say, I hope that you will stick with me.





Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At September 8, 2014 at 7:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll always stick with you, as I did even before I started following your blog :)

 
At September 8, 2014 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Becca said...

I don't think that bloggers have to focus on just one topic -- we're complex people who think about more than one thing, so our blogs will be about more than one thing! Excited to see your rebrand!

 
At September 8, 2014 at 11:10 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I completely agree, I just always see people as addressing themselves as a fashion blogger, beauty blogger, etc. I like blogging about all topics. I'm excited too, if you have any suggestions to help with re-branding send them my way!!

 
At September 8, 2014 at 11:10 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

That's why you're the best!!! Same for you!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home