<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Gifts for the girls.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Gifts for the girls.

After searching and searching for gifts for my sisters and mom I finally found them. I knew that I wanted to give them things that were going to come in handy on the day of the wedding but also things I knew they would like to use before as well. I plan on also finding jewelry for the day of too, and possibly a getting ready robe, and a tank or something. At the time we hadn't picked out the dresses and good thing I waited because we chose higher neckline dresses and the necklaces I had in mind wouldn't work with them. Anyhow...I found these adorable cups on etsy of course, where else? She had them shipped to me just in time for my shower which is where I gave them their little gifts. 

Besides the pictures, I threw in a few other goodies but I forgot to get pictures of them - I know I'm a bad blogger. 


These cups come with a tall clear straw, BPA free, and are insulated. She personalized them with the colors and any wording I wanted. 

I stuffed the cups with chocolate and Starbucks instant Via Refreshers. The nail polishes are ones I picked out that will go so great with their dresses! The tissues say "for happy tears only" 
All in all they loved the gifts and I was so happy the tumblers got here in time! We are still on the lookout for day of gifts for both the groomsmen and bridesmaids. Any ideas for a groomsmen who is 11 years old? 

#38days




Labels: , , , , ,

18 Comments:

At September 3, 2014 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

cute! i love those tumblers and want to do something similar for my girls. I also really want to get robes and I was looking at Macy's the other day and they had some really cute ones so I might go back for them. An 11 year old groomsman seems like a tough one to buy gifts for, I don't even know what to get an 11 year old for a normal occasion!

 
At September 3, 2014 at 6:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them!! Which Etsy shop did you get them from? I have been looking for something similar but each one is like $14 and I have to buy 10 of them, soooo not happening haha.

 
At September 3, 2014 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Mary said...

What a cute idea! I bet they love them!

 
At September 3, 2014 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

Such a cute idea! I love those tumblers!

 
At September 3, 2014 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Ashley @ A Cute Angle said...

Your wedding is coming up so soon! What a great gift idea! Cute and practical - my favorite kind!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

 
At September 3, 2014 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Meg Taylor said...

What great gifts!! I love personalized stuff :) Stopping by from Wedding Wednesday!

 
At September 3, 2014 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love my tumbler so much! The gifts were thoughtful and useful. I wish you had a picture of our gift bags, the handwritten notes were so sweet. Thank you for the beautiful gift!

 
At September 3, 2014 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Kristyn said...

These gifts are so cute! I love the monogrammed bottles. Such a great idea!

 
At September 4, 2014 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

What cute gifts! I'm constantly breaking my tumblers and always need a new one, so I think these make gifts!

 
At September 7, 2014 at 3:06 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks! That is a great idea with the robes. I know, it's my brother and I can't seem to figure out an appropriate gift.

 
At September 7, 2014 at 3:06 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks! It's this shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MileHighGifts

 
At September 7, 2014 at 3:07 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you, I think they did!

 
At September 7, 2014 at 3:07 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you Samantha!

 
At September 7, 2014 at 3:07 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It is getting so close! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At September 7, 2014 at 3:07 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I do too! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At September 7, 2014 at 3:08 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

You're so welcome!!

 
At September 7, 2014 at 3:08 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you! I think they'll get good use out of them!

 
At September 7, 2014 at 3:08 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

You definitely should!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home