<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Beauty Box Five | Radiant and Remarkable

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Beauty Box Five | Radiant and Remarkable

My favorite time of the month is when I look in my mailbox and see a blue little box filled with new products to try out! This month Beauty Box 5 has put together a box that encourages you to be radiant and remarkable.


The cost is $12/per month with free shipping for a box delivered right to your door of five deluxe samples.



Purlisse pur~protect SPF 30 | A lightweight moisturizer with SPF. I have received so many Purlisse products lately so I will definitely be passing this along to one of my family members and I know they will enjoy it!

La Fresh travel lite makeup remover wipes | You can never have too many makeup remover wipes in my opinion. I like to keep a small pack in my bag. I have received the La Fresh wipes before and was not a fan of the smell of the other package I have but these seem like the smell is a bit more mild. 

Nanacoco Lip Gloss | I received a really pretty bright pink color. Although this color is a bit out of my comfort zone for lip products I really liked the consistency and that the gloss wasn't sticky. 

Novex brazilian keratin | I am always down to try out products that will help nourish my hair so I will definitely be giving this a try this week! 

Style Essentials nail polish | This nail polish is a blue-ish glitter nail polish. I may be able to use this before the summer is over. 


Beauty Box 5 is also having a promotion going on where you can add 10 free samples to your order by just paying for the shipping! Check it out HERE!










*I was sent these products for a review on my blog, all opinions are my own.*

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home