<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Ipsy July 2014 | Sensationally Sunkissed

Monday, July 21, 2014

Ipsy July 2014 | Sensationally Sunkissed

With probably the cutest glam bag to date, Ipsy made me really happy this month. This months theme is sensationally sunkissed. The bag has a scalloped detail, with leather like material. Plus it's bright pink. 

ipsy july 2014 review


BareMinerals 5 in 1 Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow "Divine Wine" | The color of this is really dark, and kind of made me look like I had a black eye. A little bit goes a very long way with this product. There was a lighter shade other Ipsy members received and I feel like that would have been much better for my skin tone. The product comes in 10 neutral shades, and provides brightening and priming benefits. 

Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm "Unique Pink" | I received the lighter of the two shades that could have appeared in the bag this month, and I love it! This balm is really hydrating on the lips, and it has a really nice mint scent. The color is unique to the pH level of your lips, which is really awesome. I also love that it twists up for more product. 

Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 8 | I don't really use many tanning products, unless you count sunless tanning products. I do like tan legs though so I may use this with a higher SPF just to make sure my skin isn't going to burn. 

Befine Food Skincare Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 | I have super dry skin and I use daily moisturizer two times a day. I try and use products with SPF in the morning before I apply my makeup so this product is perfect. It smells like rosemary and you don't smell the SPF at all which is nice.  

wHet Nail Polish "Facetious" | In the bottle it is this beautiful blue color but after trying to apply the polish, it was so hard to get even, it took about 3-4 coats and that didn't even make the color opaque. I ended up with a sloppy nail, so I took it off right away. I don't know if the heat from shipping affected the formula or what but I didn't care for it. 

My favorite product this month is definitely the Pixi Lip Balm.

Check out Ipsy here for only $10.00 a month + free shipping in the US.


What did you receive in your glam bag this month?




Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At July 21, 2014 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Ashley @ A Cute Angle said...

I liked the Bare Minerals cream shadow and I agree that a little bit goes a long way!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

 
At July 21, 2014 at 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't received mine yet, but I love the bag already!

 
At July 21, 2014 at 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't received mine yet, but I love the bag already!

 
At July 21, 2014 at 4:23 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

It's so cute!

 
At July 21, 2014 at 4:23 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I like the consistency, but the color was too dark on me. I love Bare Minerals though!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home