<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Wedding Wednesday: A To-Do List

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: A To-Do List

Time sure does fly when you have a ton of things to do and everything in my body is making me procrastinate it all. How is it even possible that it's July? Although it only may be halfway through the year, July means that I only have 3 months until our wedding. THREE. My wedding binder with the perfect little checklist of things to do really must be collecting dust right now because I have been a slacker. In my defense It's really hard trying to set appointments with vendors and places when you have the weirdest work schedule ever, and your fiance's work schedule is completely opposite of yours. Excuses, excuses I know. I am reminded every time The Knot sends me "what I should be doing this month/week" updates right to my email how really, very behind I am. They also keep reminding me to start a workout regimen and to that I have really nothing to say. 

So here is a public checklist for the month of July that I vow hopefully accomplish. 

1| Have a freaking meeting with the coordinator at our ceremony/reception venue to get a timeline/linens/layout all set. Every other vendor is waiting on us to get a timeline from the coordinator so they have a time for setup, etc. Procrastination at its finest. Number one priority at the moment. 

2| Order invitations - According to my checklist I'm actually on time with this one if we get them ordered and out in the month of July. 

3| Bridesmaids dresses and Tuxes - This seriously needs to happen this month. 

4| Order all rentals for the day ceremony/receptionist. 

5| Figure out music situation. The fun part will actually picking out our favorite songs to incorporate into our day. 

6| Find/book hair and makeup artists for me and my bridal party. 


July is a really busy month, in between the major part of my summer school semester and BOTH of my sisters birthdays I really hope I can buckle down and get shiz done. On a really positive note, we took our engagement photos and all my photographer left us with was one single sneak peek until we get the final edits so I decided why not share it with you all. I am not a patient person and I cannot wait to see the final pictures, there will be a full post about our engagement photos coming soon! 





NC Belle In Boots

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 5, 2014 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Becca said...

Where are you planning on getting bridesmaids dresses?

 
At July 5, 2014 at 2:22 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Right now, we think Davids Bridal but I am not too sure. Any suggestions?

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home