<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Wedding Wednesday | Update

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wedding Wednesday | Update

Guys, we're finally making some progress! These past few weeks have been filled with hardcore wedding planning. If you read my past couple wedding updates you would know that we hadn't even found a photographer, or more importantly - an officiant! Well I'm here to tell you that we finally have both! We met with a photographer, loved her and told her about our awful mishap that happened with the first officiant, she recommended someone that she knew and boom, we have a photographer and an officiant. Joe and I both loved her from the second we met with her, and knew she was the perfect one to marry us. She also owns her own ranch and is a florist - therefore we are meeting with her again next month to go over flowers! I know that we may be a bit behind on planning, but I think things all fall into place when they are supposed to. I also wanted to share some pictures of other wedding planning progress as well letting you know that I am  updating my wedding checklist as we progress in planning! 

A couple months ago I found so many pretty things in the dollar section at Target, and I am so happy I snatched them up when I did because they no longer have any of this stuff at my Target. These things will either be used for my bridal shower and some for the reception or both, we're not quite sure yet! 


Our Save the dates, I can honestly say did not turn out how I had planned for them to, and that's my fault. I purchased them through an Etsy shop and they just weren't what I had planned for them to be. But that's okay. After spending more than planned on them at the printer itself, I have let it go. I will make sure our actual invitations are just what I want. We actually received free samples from Wedding Paper Divas and I am in love with the quality of their invitations!






My hair is a wedding update too! I always knew I wanted to get rid of the ombre before our engagement pictures and wedding so I am now in the process of doing just that. After one time visiting my hair dresser I am so excited to be a blonde again. The lack of upkeep needed with an ombre was amazing, but I missed my blonde hair and I needed a change. I'll only have two more times visiting my hair dresser before the wedding! 

                            (Before)  I may look angry, but I swear I'm not. People were looking at me! 
(After) One time after starting the highlighting process


I am so happy with all of the progress made, and I can't wait to start all of the little details of decorations and music selections! I got an oriental trading wedding magazine in the mail the other day, and I am obsessed! They have so many great things such as candy for candy bars, and other things needed for a reception. 


Happy hump day!


Linking up over at Belle in Boots


NC Belle In Boots



Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At June 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Morgan Sparks said...

YAY! So glad that things are coming together for you! Your day will be perfect!
Also, I may have already told you this, but you're getting married on my birthday! haha

 
At June 4, 2014 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Katie said...

your hair looks great! Those are some very pretty things you scored from Target. They have the best dollar section. I am so glad that you found a good officiant. That other was such a disaster. Love getting to hear about your wedding planning :)

 
At June 4, 2014 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Lisa Loves John said...

Love those save the dates!!! And the dollar section at Target is sooo dangerous!!

 
At June 5, 2014 at 2:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the cute makeup you bought!! I am also a Target dollar section addict lol :) I hope you are taking lots of pictures and video of your planning adventures!

 
At June 7, 2014 at 9:47 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you! That is so crazy, that is one of my co-workers birthday too!

 
At June 7, 2014 at 9:48 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you Katie! I can't wait to see your hair after your appointment!

 
At June 7, 2014 at 9:48 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thanks so much, yes it really is but for only a dollar you just can't pass it up!

 
At June 7, 2014 at 9:49 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I am trying so hard to remember to take a ton of pictures to have as keepsakes, such a good reminder so thank you!!

 
At June 12, 2014 at 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're hair looks great!! I Love Wedding Paper Divas! I am a seller or whatever for them but I can't figure out how to get the link on my sidebar :(

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home