<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Ipsy Glam Bag ~May 2014

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag ~May 2014

Ipsy is one of my favorite subscription services out there. I love that each month I get that bright, shiny pink bubble mailer in my mailbox with goodies awaiting me. For $10.00 a month (+ free shipping) you receive about 5 products monthly and also a cute makeup bag. 

When you sign up for Ipsy you also start earning points for doing reviews, and rating the products you received that month - you can also get points if you get people to sign up as well. With the points you can add in a special item into your next months bag. It's really fun, I also have found a forum where you can actually swap items you didn't like with other girls who wanted items you received. 

ipsy may review


This months theme "Beauty's fresh picks" 

Bag: Probably one of my favorite patterns and bags of all time - its not a stiff bag so you can actually fit more makeup products in it. I also really like the pattern. Con: The bag had a really weird smell, I think it's from one of the products but I hope it'll go away. 

Products: Before I hop in I just wanted to say that there are so many different combinations of products you could have received and sometimes you'll get lucky and sometimes you wont love all of the products. 

eva nyc | Therapy Session Hair Mask This product actually had a really weird smell that kind of turned me off right when I opened the bag. Not sure if it's just me, but I really don't like the smell. I usually love hair masks though and I will still probably try this one out.  "The Therapy Session Hair Mask deeply conditions, repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Argan Oil nourishes and revitalizes, while Keravis Protein drastically increases hair’s strength and elasticity. The results are hydrated, soft and manageable hair."

Pacifica | eyeshadow duo Moonbean/Unicorn I usually really love all Pacifica products, but this duo doesn't have good pigmentation at all. The colors aren't something I would normally wear either, I'll probably swap this or give to a friend. 

Hang Ten | Classic Sport Natural Sunscreen SPF 50 I am really excited I got this product because it'll be great to throw in my purse if we go anywhere this summer. It also is non-greasy and contains absolutely no parabens. 

derma e | Microdermabrasion Scrub I actually received a microderm scrub last month in my Ipsy bag and have been loving it, so I am sure I will like this as well. I like to use scrubs once a week - avoiding the eye area. I love that all of the derma e products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, glycol-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free.

Olive Natural Beauty | The Olive Lip Balm As a lip balm frequent user (I'm talking like once every 30 minutes) I was excited to see this in my bag. Has a different kind of scent but so far I like it! "The Olive Lip Balm is packed with Olive Natural Beauty’s organic jojoba and extra virgin olive oil for light enduring moisture with no added synthetics or chemicals so your lips are always ready for that spontaneous kiss. We use animal cruelty-free beeswax that is cultivated at a higher altitude to produce the most pure and unprocessed wax, protecting your lips from the elements while allowing them to breathe and stay plump."


Overall: I did enjoy this bag, I think I will use most of the products or I know someone that could use them. Love the bag this month! 


Come sign up for Ipsy by clicking HERE (Referral Link)



What are your favorite products from this month, or your favorite subscription services? 






Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2014 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

I actually just signed up for Ipsy through one of your links. =) I already have birch box and I'm hoping to like this one just as much.

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home