<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Looking Forward

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Looking Forward

I always need something to look forward to - just to get me through the work week, school, or just pure stress. Even if I'm at work and all I have to look forward to is going home, bringing home Chipotle for me and my fiance, and binge watching our favorite show - that's enough for me. Sometimes planning out fun things to do throughout your week can help you get through the sometimes boring daily routine. Even saving for bigger trips a few months away is such a good motivator to work harder and save for something fun. Sometimes I even have to give myself a little treat from Starbucks mid day just so I can get through the work day - gotta earn those gold member stars anyway, right? 

I finally finished with the Spring semester which was something major I was looking forward to, and I couldn't be more happy! After taking my round of child development classes I am even more excited for my future career.



We have some fun things coming up in June that I just can't wait for - Las Vegas to be exact! If you didn't know, my family (mom, sisters, and grandparents) and I lived in Vegas for five years, from the time I was 13 until after I was 18. I consider it home because that's where I have the most memories from. Anytime we get to go back I get so excited, a little nostalgic and a lot sad. Looking forward can sometimes be a hard thing, especially when I get the bad case of nostalgia. It's so easy for me to think that things we're better living in Nevada, but really without moving back to California I wouldn't be engaged! I am so excited to go back with Joe, my mom, sisters, and now my sisters boyfriend Anthony. It's so much fun to show people around the city you love, especially ones who have never been!

I am definitely counting down the days until our trip, and I just love having things to look forward to!

Can't forget about the wedding as something to look forward to! - Less than five months away!


What are somethings you guys are looking forward to right now?




Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

At May 21, 2014 at 6:54 AM , Blogger And So I Did said...

I love taking trips, especially if it's a place you feel strongly about. :) I'm so looking forward to our anniversary trip this summer, and hopefully finding a new job! I can't believe that we're two weeks away from our one year anniversary... Take lots of pictures, because before you know it the first year has come and gone! :)

 
At May 21, 2014 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...

Ohh Vegas, I live about 3 hours away so its an easy drive for us, and we make a trip at least 3/4 times a year. In fact, we are going this coming weekend!
How neat that you lived there!
That will be fun to relive those memories!

Lisa @ Showered With Design

 
At May 21, 2014 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I may be in Vegas Late june (26-30) !!!!

 
At May 21, 2014 at 12:10 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Oh I bet, I already feel it coming on fast! I always look back and which I would have taken more pictures so that is a great tip! Thanks for stopping by.

 
At May 21, 2014 at 12:10 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

How fun! I love taking trips when we can!

 
At May 21, 2014 at 12:10 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Bummer that we will be missing each other only by a couple weeks :(

 
At May 21, 2014 at 1:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEN WILL YOU BE IN VEGAS?!?! and I am with ya on the Starbucks. I've been everyday since there is a star dash going on right now lol. Gotta get a jumpstart on being gold for another year.

 
At May 21, 2014 at 2:39 PM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I will be there June 13-15! Are you going too??

 
At May 21, 2014 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Lisa @ Adventures of a Dream Catcher said...

Yes, the small things can really brighten up your day!!

 
At May 22, 2014 at 10:55 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

They definitely can! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At May 22, 2014 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Katie Elizabeth said...

I totally agree that it's important to have something to look forward to! Even the little things in life, like Starbucks or fresh flowers can make my day! Yay for a trip back home to Vegas - I've never been before but I'm hoping to soon!

 
At May 23, 2014 at 11:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGGGG I will be there 15-21 :( What time do you leave on the 15th?

 
At May 27, 2014 at 11:19 AM , Blogger ChristmasOwl07 said...

I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend since we have a long distance relationship. there's 50 miles between us. and we see each other at least once a month. i'm also looking forward to family lake and beach trips this summer.

nightowlventing02.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home