<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Five on Friday

Friday, April 18, 2014

Five on Friday




Well this week has been pretty crazy, and here are some things I wanted to talk about on this Sunday (for me) Friday. 

1. If you follow me on twitter you probably saw that I mentioned that my eye looked like I got punched. Well, I've never been in a fight..ever. Don't plan to either. But I do think a lot of people in public thought I was in an abusive situation by the way I was being looked at. I'll make this short an sweet: Apparently I was bit by a bug or insect, who knows. It got really infected and turned into cellulitis, which isn't what it sounds like. I went to the doctor and now I am taking really huge antibiotics to help this stupid infection go away! I must say spring, if these insects make an appearance again I may knock you down to my least favorite month ever. 

2. Self tanner...If you read my Beauty Box 5 review post, you probably saw that I mentioned how excited I was to try out Jergens "3 days to glow". Well, sadly after using day one of this stuff my entire body looked a streaky mess. Now, I have so many Jergens gradual tanning products and love them, and never had a problem with streaking. This product is so intense that from just using day one my skin looked so dark but so messy and orange. I'm not sure if a tanning mit would have helped me or if I am too fair skinned for this particular product, but it just didn't work for me. Oh, and it has been a few days since applying and I have scrubbed and it still wont budge. 

jergens 3 days to glow review

Now, onto some happier things!

3. Easter is something that I am so looking forward to. Since I never have weekends off this will be nice to be with my family and to of course celebrate the reason for Easter. 

4. Flowers from Trader Joe's are a favorite right now. I purchased some pink tulips for only $3.99 last week and they are still going strong! 



5. Nail polish overload. Sometime last week I started following an instagram account that sells Essie nail polish for an amazing price and ships them to you. I had to buy more and now I have absolutely no more storage for anymore nail polish. Someone please tell me where to buy decent nail polish storage or how you have found to store yours. 


That's all for this week, I hope you all have a great Easter and I'll be back Monday!



I linked up for Five on Friday at North Carolina Charm









Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2014 at 6:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Nikkisniftythings addiction ;) I got my racks from Icing and they were $12 each and buy one get one 50% off!

 
At April 25, 2014 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Sarah @ Back to Carolina said...

I have found that nail polish remover can help remove some of the worst self tanner streaks! I've read lemon juice can help.

 
At April 25, 2014 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I know this was awhile ago but I heard somewhere that dish soap is good for helping get off self tanners! have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home