<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Spring Makeup Haul

Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Makeup Haul

I don't know about you, but when I read blog posts on hauls or watch YouTube hauls I get the biggest urge to shop. I did however do a no makeup buy for the month of January, until the 15th of February so I guess this is why I did this...I'm not too sure. I did receive a few gift cards for my birthday and actually won a Sephora gift card from a giveaway too!

 So here are some of my makeup purchases for the spring time:



I decided to try a couple new fun products from Tarte and these both are going to be perfect for spring!

Tarte Energy LipSurgence  | This product really cool because the lip tint actually reacts to your "energy" meaning it changes different shades of pink. Very pretty, and really moisturizing!

Tarte Fearless Cheek Stain | I am usually not a blush girl but lately I have been actually loving them, so I decided to try this cheek stain. Fearless is from Tarte's new collection for spring and it is the perfect pink color. I dab this on my cheek bones and use my Real Technique Sponge to blend it out and it gives me a perfect dewy look.




Maybelline was BOGO 50% off at Rite Aid...so of course I had to try out these next two products.

Maybelline Master Hi-Light - HiLighting Bronzing | I am such a sucker for new bronzing products, and this is awesome. It is subtle enough on days you want to wear light makeup (which I love in the spring time) but it also gives you a great glow.

Maybelline Eyestudio "Copper Chic" | I absolutely love the eyestudio products, they have the best pigmentation for drugstore makeup, and these colors are so gorgeous!

L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara | I have been meaning to try this mascara out for the longest time, but never have. After finding it on sale for only $4.99 I knew it was meant to be. I love using this to lengthen my lashes and then use my They're Real from Benefit for the fuller lashes on top.

benefit hello flawless foundation review

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation | I needed a new foundation, and I wanted to try out something more high end and with SPF. I have heard great things about this one and they were right! I love the amount of coverage, but that it isn't heavy on the skin. I also love SPF foundations in the spring and summer.

eyebrow product review

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Moose "Taupe" | I never realized up until about less than a year ago how much brows can change your entire makeup look, in the best way! I am so happy with this product, it matches my eyebrows perfectly and blends so nicely.


What are some of your favorite spring time makeup products?





Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2014 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Becca said...

I've been wanting to try that Benefit foundation!

 
At April 1, 2014 at 8:55 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Becca - it is a great foundation!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home