<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: March Ipsy Bag

Monday, March 24, 2014

March Ipsy Bag

Happy Spring everyone! 

I love sharing my monthly Ipsy bags with you. You probably already know, but if you don't, this is a monthly subscription service that delivered beauty items right to your door for $10.00 a month. I have been an active faithful member of Ipsy since attending Generation Beauty. 


The bag this month, is honestly not one of my favorites. It was made by a Ipsy member and I just really don't love the pattern or the weird plastic type material.

Here is what was in my bag,



1. NYX Love In Rio

2. Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner

3. Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer

4. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie "Get Ready" Lipstick

I can honestly say most months I am so happy and impressed, but this month was just a bummer. I know I'll use the eye shadow at some point but the rest is just not my cup of tea. The blue felt tip eyeliner is something I know I wont wear, and the other two just are not for me.

 Honestly though for $10.00 a month you never know what you'll get! I'm not complaining, because I really love getting new things, and I can share with friends and family! You can join here!


Let me know what your favorite subscription service is!










Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home