<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Five on Friday

Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday

Today I am linking up to share with you five things on Friday. Since Friday's are technically my Sundays I cant say I'm too excited for the weekend, but I hope everyone else has a great one! So lets just get started!

(Sorry, I had to do it)

1. {Wedding dress shopping} My mom, sisters, and I have an appointment tonight to try on dresses! I am so excited, and I feel like when I say yes to the dress it will all feel very real.

2. {Spring nail polish} I absolutely love pastel and bright colors on my fingers and toes in the spring and summer! They make me so happy. Here are some of my favorites.

essie nail polish


- Essie Fiji ~ The perfect pale pink.

- Essie Mint Candy Apple ~ A beautiful light robins egg blue

- Essie First Timer ~ I plan on wearing this for St. Patty's day!

- Sally Hansen Lacy Lilac ~ Such a pretty soft purple! I love this color around Easter time.

- OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around ~ I am so in love with this color that I painted my nails this for two weeks straight, which never happens!

3. {Outdoor walks} with Joe and my fur baby is the best thing now that the weather is so amazing! The fact that we are halfway through march makes me so excited. I will be done with my first semester soon, and a month closer to our wedding!

4. {Floral perfume} I love Philosophy's Amazing Grace perfume for the spring time, it is so pretty and clean!

5. {Save the Dates} We still haven't done our engagement session pictures due to being procrastinators and being busy with everything else. We decided to send our save the dates without the typical engagement pictures which makes me a little bit sad, but it is what it is. We ordered these through etsy, and with some stress with the printing quality the lady at office depot really came through and made them look great. I would share them, but I don't want anyone who is getting one to see them before hand!






THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Linked up at north carolina charm







Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At March 14, 2014 at 9:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh!!!! I am so excited for you to be dress shopping!! I hope you find the perfect one! Do you know what style you want?

 
At March 14, 2014 at 5:51 PM , Blogger crazyperfectlife said...

Hope dress shopping goes well! I'm with you, i enjoy my Friday night till I realize that I work tomorrow at 9!

 
At March 14, 2014 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Hello from the link up! I hope your night of dress shopping was fabulous!! So exciting! Congrats!! ... Love all of those Essie colors! First Timer will be St. Patrick's Day perfection! ;)

 
At March 15, 2014 at 10:45 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I actually bought my dress last night after only trying on 3!!! I couldn't believe I found one so quickly, but I loved it so much! It is a strapless sweetheart!

 
At March 15, 2014 at 10:45 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

I'm with you girl! I had to hit Starbucks this morning.

 
At March 15, 2014 at 10:45 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

Thank you Brenda! It was a major success!!!

 
At March 15, 2014 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Kendwy Valdez said...

Hi! I found you through Meet With a Smile blog! Love your blog! I'm a first grade teacher who's addicted to Starbucks and loves DIY projects! :) look forward to following you!

 
At March 15, 2014 at 11:26 AM , Blogger VivianBishopxo said...

We have a lot in common then! Thank you for following!!!

 
At March 15, 2014 at 7:05 PM , Blogger B @ The Sequin Notebook said...

Love those pretty spring polishes, especially the Mint Candy Apple! Congrats on your dress shopping success :)

 
At March 19, 2014 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Katie said...

those nail polishes are so cute!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home