<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Valentines Day

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentines Day



Valentines day is almost here, which also means my birthday is too! February is by far my most favorite month ever. I know that a lot of people look at Valentines day as a superficial holiday, where you're expected to buy the one you love flowers, chocolate, a date night, a heart felt card; the list could go on and on. I just cant deny a day dedicated to love and pink. I show Joe every day that I love him and same goes for me, but its so nice to go out on a date and get gifts, just because someone loves you.

I was actually brought home from the hospital two days after I was born on Valentines day, and my mom says I was her Valentine. You don't have to be in a relationship to have a Valentine, take out or treat your brother, sister, other single friend, or parents and just share the love. Share the love with your dog, I'm sure they could use another treat, or bone; and hey, they love you unconditionally every day of the year.

I love baking, it's like grandma status on my nights off. I love to bake, watch Netflix, and be in bed before 10PM. Making food or baked goods for someone is the best way (in my book) to show them some love. You are actually taking the time out to make them something delicious and not eat it yourself. Pinterest is full of easy, cheap, and fun things to do for someone you love!

The point is, just show someone you love them this Valentines day. Make it a point to uplift someone who may down and just love them.


Here are some ideas for Valentines day stolen from pinterest of course:


pinterest valentines nails

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2014 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Kendwy Valdez said...

I agree with your view on Valentine's Day! Can't complain about a day that celebrates love!
Great Pinterest ideas! Love those nails!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home