<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Current Favorites {January 2014}

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Current Favorites {January 2014}

I have a lot of things I have been loving lately, and I forgot to do my monthly favorite for the past two months! So here are some things I have been raving about!

Makeup:

Naked pallet I got from my mom for Christmas is at the top of this list, because I have neglected all of my other pallets and eye shadows since receiving it!

Urban Decay B6 (complexion prep spray), I absolutely have been loving this product! I will have my updated skin care routine up this week and a review on this soon.

L'Oreal Magic Lumi has been so good to me lately. I have such dry dull skin in the winter and since purchasing this product I actually have some glow to my face!

Hervana blush by Benefit has been my number one go to blush. It is perfect for my skin tone.

NYX Butter Glosses, I have been collecting all of them! I absolutely love éclair and apple strudel.

Nails:

Chinchilly and Ballet Slippers by Essie have been my favorite combo lately.

essie manicure engaged


Hair:

I just got my hair done last night, and I am so happy with it! I usually try and get my hair cut short at least once a year to have fresh ends, and it was definitely time. My hair grows so fast that I wont even have time to miss my long hair.



Paul Mitchel Blonde hair care line, since I have ombre I still need to take care of my ends and the blonde parts, and the products from this line are the best.

TV Shows:

Dexter has been a recent obsession. I mean it, I have been addicted. The entire series is on Netflix and that has made my days filled with watching a show about a serial killer, but a good serial killer so it's okay.

Pretty Little Liars just came back everyone! I love this show, something about drama/suspenseful shows that get me addicted. I am writing recaps on the episodes weekly over on polished.tv here is my first recap! EP:1 Who's In The Box - please leave me a comment over there and let me know if you stop by! It would mean so much!

I have become a self proclaimed smoothie master, I recently bought chia seeds to add to my morning smoothies, this the highlight of my mornings! Sad, I know.

What are some of your current favorites?







Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home