<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Hello 2014!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hello 2014!

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!
 
I had a really hard time trying to remember everything that happened this year, maybe I am getting old ;). Anyway, after looking back at pictures I realized how great this year was and how many good things really did happen, and how blessed I am with the support system that I have in my life. 
 
I have a lot of changes coming in the new year that start so soon. One including changing my career choice to something I am so excited and passionate about, and that is becoming a first grade teacher! I start school in the middle of January and I am nervous and super excited all at the same time.
 
I got engaged this year which is huge, and I have a wedding to plan this year!
 
Here are some highlights of my year in pictures:
 
 
 
I turned 21 in February! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

June 2013: I was chosen to attend Generation Beauty in Los Angeles!

 
May 31 2013: my baby sister Meagan graduated high school!
 
 
 
 
 
October 2013: My mom got bambino/beans/bambi - all of the names we call him. He is now apart of our family and I love him so much!
 

 
Cant forget about Pepper and how much he has grown and how many new tricks he has learned!
 
September 2013: Joe and I moved into our very own first place!
 
 
 
September 2013:
I got to host a lash bash from Benefit Cosmetics for me and all of my friends!
 
October 2013 - The county fair came to town, like it does every year. We watched Dustin Lynch preform and ate fair food of course!
 
October 2013 - A trip to Santa Monica for the day was absolutely perfect and much needed.

 
November 2013 - I won tickets to see the Zac Brown Band, if you don't know I love country music so this is so fun! We even got eat and greet passes where we got to eat with the whole band!
 
 
I was engaged on December 15th 2013 - This was the highlight of my year, Joe is my best friend and I couldn't imagine anything better happening this year.
 
A few of my 2014 new years resolutions:
 
~Focus and vamp up my blog.
~Make major progress on wedding planning
~Read more often
~Focus on my health
~Find a job as a preschool teacher while I continue school
~Save money, and spend less
~Start our wedding fund
~Grow my blog following to hopefully 750 followers!
~Take more pictures
~Go to Disneyland
~Go back to Vegas and try to not chain myself there so I don't have to leave.
~Grow in faith, pray more and worry less.
 
Cheers to the new year and all of the resolutions and good changes to come! 
 
XO, Vivian
 
 
 
 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home