<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: My Winter Essentials!

Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Winter Essentials!

Hi everyone and happy weekend!! Whether it be snowing, raining, or just plain cold, these are some essentials that I always keep around in the winter months.




 Cozy socks for obvious reasons, no one likes frozen toes.

Body butter because my skin has been so dry lately and my new favorite is "Warm & Cozy" from Victorias Secret.

Tissues, once again pretty self explanatory.

Chapstick is a must for me, I keep one in every single place I will be throughout the day. Car, desk, bathroom, bedside, purse, etc.

Scarves are not only convenient but also an accessory. I love wearing them not only to look cute but to keep warm.

Cough drops or cold medicine in general is a good thing to keep stocked up on for emergency mornings when you need something to get through the work or school day.

Vitamin C is a must.

Hot chocolate or tea - both are amazing and there are so many varieties to choose from.

Gloves because I have the worlds deadliest, coldest hands ever! I recently bought a pair that are touch screen compatible which makes wearing them easier!

And of course Christmas movies or Netflix cuddled with your dog or special person makes those cold days a lot better!!!


XO, Vivian


Chat with me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home