<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Ipsy's November Glam Bag

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ipsy's November Glam Bag

 


This months Ipsy bag theme was glam it up! It also featured six items, which I was so excited about!
 
The bag itself this month is so cute, a pink zipper detail with a gold snake print. I am going to list below everything I got in my bag as well as the links to the items!
 
 
1. Nailtini Nail Polish in Champagne - I have this color on my nails at the moment and I am obsessed! The formula is great because you can use it alone or on top of other colors, and its not gooey or thick when you apply!
 


2. Lash Gallery Mascara em, by Michelle Phan - I received this mascara in brown which I normally wear black mascara but I still wanted to try the product to see if the formula was good! When I tried this out I felt like it didn't do anything different for my lashes or make them stand out like other mascara products that I have tried. I thought it did a great job at separating my lashes though!
 
3. Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon - "Hot Damn" is the color I received, I have pretty pale skin so I haven't tried this product out yet because it honestly looks so dark for my skin tone. It retails for $14.00
 
4. Pixi Bronzer - I really love bronzer and love trying out new ones, a pale girl needs her bronzer! I love this because it's not too drastic on my face and it gives it the best sun kissed color!
 
5. Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil - "Topaz" - This eye pencil is great for the holidays, especially Christmas and New Years Eve, I feel like it will draw attention to your eyes and make them sparkly and pop!
 
6. Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow - " Asteroid" I absolutely love this color, I thought at first it looked a bit scary with the blue and brown but when they are swirled together they produce a really pretty color. I personally love BH Cosmetics because they are pretty inexpensive but they don't dull down on the pigmentation of their products.
 
I know I said this last month....but this tops all of my previous bags for me. With the extra item I am literally going to use 5 out of 6 of the products on a regular basis so for $10.00 a month that is great!
 
Here is my link to join Ipsy.com !

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home