<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Current Fall Favorites!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Current Fall Favorites!

 fall





Hey everyone!! 

I thought I would share with y'all my current fall favorites that I have been obsessed with!

My first is the Benefit Gimmie Brow Gel! I received this product in my hostess lash bash kit and I absolutely love it! It gives my brows a natural color and fills the parts that need it without looking fake or crusty (I know that sounds so weird!) 

Second is the Soap and Glory Hand Food, and let me just say...oh my gosh I love this stuff!! I had been looking for a hand cream for the fall and winter time because my hands start cracking and get so dry in the colder months. This product is the best!

Bath and Body works candles in general are a must have and a favorite, but the autumn candle has been my absolute favorite lately!! 

Next is probably the item that is the most exciting for me, and that is....my new pink iPhone 5C! I desperately needed a new phone after mine was shattered. It was right before the new iPhones came out and I couldn't pass it up! I love it and it's pink!!!

PSL's from starbucks are kind of an addiction, but they are seriously so expensive to get one everyday so when I found this creamer I was really a little too excited! I honestly think this is as good if not better, and it's so inexpensive!

My favorite perfume for the fall and winter months is Taylor Swift Wonderstruck, it is the perfect sent for this time of year! 

And lastly is throw blankets, I love being cozy and throw blankets are the best. I keep them everywhere, and I have found really cute ones at TJ Maxx and Target! 


Those are some of my favorites, I hope you all enjoyed this post!!! 


VivianStonexo








Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home