<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: What were my summer must haves?

Saturday, August 17, 2013

What were my summer must haves?





Hi Everyone!!!


Since summer is coming to an end, I thought I would share what my summer must haves were this year!


Starting from left to right-

My bronzer from NYC - I love this powder bronzer, it is super inexpensive and gives me an over all glow which I really need to not look like a ghost!


Jergens Natural Glow - I have so many self tanning products its ridiculous, but I just can't help it. I am a pale white girl who only gets red and burnt in the sun, so I need something to help me achieve a somewhat bronze glow. This product is great, It has +firming and it can be used daily for a gradual glow! The smell isn't bad at all either compared to some others I have tried.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Barley Branded" - I love love love this cream shadow!! I use it as either a base for my other shadows which works as an amazing primer, because it stays on for 24 hours; or I will sometimes just use it on it's own! It is from the metal line and it is so pretty and bright!!

Victoria's Secret: PINK body splash - I like using body sprays in the summer for a light but fresh smell and this is very girly and sweet!

Sexy Hair Weather Proof Spray - I recieved this product in my July glam bag and I have used it everyday since! I have really thick hair that gets frizzy with any humidity so I spray this on my finished styled hair to keep it protected!

NYX Butter Gloss in "Eclair" - I love the butter glosses and this has been my absolute favorite!

Benefit Watts Up - When used on the bridge of your nose, around the arch of your eyebrows and the tops of your checks this product gives you amazing highlight! I use this everyday!

Covergirl Lashperfection Mascara - I cannot say how many times I have repurchaced this product, I think it will always be my favorite mascara!

Revlon Photo Ready BB Cream - This so far is my favorite BB cream that I have tried, It doesn't give my an oily face that some other BB creams can give off it really gives great coverage and helps my face stay matte all day along with all of the benefits of a BB cream.

Clean and Clear Morning Burst Gel - I received this product as a sample size and I am in love with it! I never thought of using a gel moisturizer but I like it so much better than a lotion, and it smells like cucumber melon!!

Covergirl Trio in "shimmering sands" - This trio is really popular in the beauty community and it truly does live up to the hype, it is an inexpensive drugstore product that has beautiful colors!

Sunglasses - My aviators from target for around 16.00 have been my favorite pair of sunglasses all summer!

Real Techniques - These two brushes are my favorite! I found them at Ulta for around 8-9 bucks each! They are so soft and really help your makeup go on without streaks!


Those are my summer beauty must haves!!

 

Vivianstonexo



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Increase the size of your right margin on blogger. I think it's under 'customize template'. :-)

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home