<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: BH Malibu Palette!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

BH Malibu Palette!



In my July Glam Bag from Ipsy.com I received a trio pallet of shadows from BH Cosmetics, I had previously purchased the Malibu pallet while at Generation Beauty in Los Angeles in June. I really wanted to do a review on this palette and show you all the colors!







BH Cosmetics is a great company because they offer really beautiful makeup for a very reasonable price. I bought this Malibu palette for $8.00!! I was drawn to this one specifically because of the bright colors and bronzers it comes with, with summer starting I couldn't say no! The packaging is adorable!!





(Swatches from right side of the palette) 





(Swatches from the left side)






(Swatches from middle face products)


As you can tell from the swatches they are not as vibrant as they are in the palette, however when built up on your eye they really do pop! I tend to use the bright colors on my lower lash line to really stand out, and use the more bronze tones for every day eye looks.

I think this palette is great for traveling because it includes bright and neutral colors along with a bronzer, blush, and a highlighter!

 I absolutely love this palette for summer!


Check out the BH cosmectics website, they always have deals and tutorials on their website! 






Disclaimer: This post is in no way sponsored, I wanted to share my own opinion on this palette!



~Vivianstonexo~

















Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home