<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Pinterest Addiction!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pinterest Addiction!

For the past year now I have loved pinterest, but since Joe and I moved into our own place I really have become addicted! Over the past year or so I have pinned so many adorable things that I hope to cook, DIY, buy, etc. (It's really bad for your wallet) When I worked at an elementary school with first graders I would use this website for all of my lesson plans and fun craft ideas for them! I just can't get enough. Now that we are slowly but surely getting our new place all set up and more cozy I have been loving the home decor and DIY section of pinterest.. I literally want mason jars all over my house!

I plan on doing a ton of DIY projects soon, and would love to share them with you all! If anyone has a pinterest and is obsessed as I am, follow me!

 http://pinterest.com/viviannstonee/boards/

Below, is a mini DIY project we did for our entry way!




-Vivianstonexo



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home