<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: August Ipsy Bag

Sunday, August 25, 2013

August Ipsy Bag

Hi everyone!! 



So this month I received my Ipsy bag a little later then everyone, due to moving. I was so excited though because I already knew which products I was getting from my glam room. 

 My new favorite thing to do with products I already have or wont use, is to go on Ipsy's Facebook and go to their swap forum. There are a ton of girls on the forum that are looking to swap their products for ones you may have! It's great because if you end up getting something you do not want there is someone who wishes they got that product! I have done two swaps so far with two separate girls that were so sweet and went off without a problem!

This months "theme" was Glamor Academy!

In my bag I received:  

Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in "Anarchy"

Pixi Beauty Mascara

Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub

NYX Cream Blush

Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream

I overall think this was a good month for my glam bag, however I will be swapping my mascara and the facial scrub. Only because I have really sensitive skin, and I don't love scrubs, and the mascara because I am not a fan of travel sized mascaras and large wands. 

If you would like to join me on Ipsy to receive products delivered right to your door monthly for only ten dollars a month! Click Here


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home