<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Top Five Essie Polishes For Fall!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top Five Essie Polishes For Fall!

Essie

Essie by vivianstonee featuring Essie



Hello Everyone!


Today I thought I would share my top five favorite Essie nail polishes for the fall time! I can for sure say that Essie is my all time favorite nail polish brand! I am constantly looking out for their new seasonal collections and feel the need to go out and buy them right away! Here are some of my favorites for this 2013 fall season!!



1. For The Twill Of It - I currently have this polish on my nails and toes, and I am obsessed with this color! I love the darker polishes for fall and I love it because it has different dimensions to the color so it really pops when the light hits it!


2. Bahama Mama - I feel like this color is a staple to fall nail polishes! It is a beautiful wine/purple-ish color. So so pretty!

3.  Vested Intrest - When I first saw this color I wasn't so sure about the color for fall, but after seeing it on the nails I was sold! 

4. The Lace Is On- I am in love with wine and magenta colors in the colder months, and this is absolutely the prettiest color, it has some shimmer which makes it really stand out.

5. Midnight Cami - This polish is a deep, dark color which I love. I think it is perfect for fall because its not your typical black or brown yet it still has color and is a change from all of the pastel and neons I have been wearing all summer! 


So there are some of my favorite fall polishes..Fall is my favorite season and I cannot wait to share more fall favorite or fall inspired blog posts and videos!

VivianStonexo







Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think my wife would like 4. The lace is on. :-)

-James A. Majors
http://imalifecoach4life.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home