<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: My Lash Bash Party!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Lash Bash Party!

Hi Everyone!! I wanted to share with everyone how my Benefit + Ipsy Lash Bash went last night!

I had such a great time with my friends and family and couldn't be more thankful for the things that I received and was able to give amazing products out to my guests! 







I had everyone come to my place around 6:30 for dinner, desert, games, and fun! My mom made amazing enchiladas and dips for everyone; which was a hit! I made pink cupcakes and had a candy bar.  

We played the purse search game where you see who can get the most points from the items on a list that would be found in a purse, we also did a word search game, and a guessing game! 

Then we all played with makeup and took a ton of pictures! I really had the best time having everyone over to host my first party in mine and Joe's new place! I hope you all enjoy all of the pictures, I am still doing a giveaway I will mention again below! So please enter in that and I will pick a winner on October 5th! 
            













I want to thank Benefit and Ipsy as well as Kacey @sparkliebarbie , I had a great time! 

As for the Giveaway! I saved one guest bag with benefit products! This is a U.S only giveaway and I will choose a winner on October 5th! 

1. Follow me on twitter
2. Follow my blog 
3. Comment down below and let me know you enter!
Also let me know on Twitter!

Thats it!!



Thanks everyone!!!!

Vivianstonexo

Follow my instagram for all of the party pics and videos!!! My Instagram




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home