<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Moment of the week!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Moment of the week!



Hey everyone! This week myself, my mom, and Joe went to Los Angeles for a day trip and to visit one of my grandparents! I wanted to share some of the pictures from our little trip because I had so much fun! The weather was warm and sunny; around 80 degrees! We went to third street promenade in Santa Monica and The Grove. Of course every time we head that way we always have Pei Wei, which is our favorite place to eat!!! We all never have days off together so this was a great day!


I also picked up a couple things from Lush, because I have never tried any of their bath products! 



I hope you all had an amazing week!!!


~Vivian

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home