<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Loves of the week!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Loves of the week!

Love; That our apartment is really starting to feel like a home. My mom and I went shopping last weekend and scored major time on great deals for super cute "fall" like home decor! (I found the cutest pillow marked down from $30.00 to $3.00 on clearance at Kohl's!)  I was super excited because I felt like everything was so bare and nothing was cohesive in our space, now after adding some warmer colors and a really cute ottoman I really feel like things are coming together.
 
Love; Ulta's most recent circular ad, I was so happy when I saw all of the pink on the catalog for breast cancer awareness that I immediately wanted to go and spend all of my money there; which i sadly, but for the best resisted. I love that they are taking donations for such a great cause, as well as entering people who donate into a raffle to receive a bag full of pink beauty items! Ulta! They are also doing a cut-a-thon to raise funds to donate as well tomorrow 10/13/13!
 
Love; The weather! I have been so happy that the weather here in California finally is feeling like fall! We even had a very very small amount of rain, but still it was weather!
 
Love; That some of my favorite shows are starting to come back! American Horror Story started back up this past week, and I think that just from the first episode that I will like this season so much more then last season. Oh and the Pretty Little Liars Halloween special is almost here!!
 
Love; Fall nail polish. I have been obsessed with Essie's For the twill of it, and the lace is on!
 
 
I hope you all had an amazing week!
 
VivianStonexo

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home