<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Haul! Bath and Body Works & Cotton On!

Friday, November 8, 2013

Haul! Bath and Body Works & Cotton On!

Hi everyone!
 
Today I have a haul post because I went to the mall today and they had some really great deals!
 
 
 
So first I have to start with Bath and Body Works! To begin with they were having 2 for 22 on their big three wick candles, and they had a ton of new scents and designs. So I picked up winter candy apple, and cranberry pear bellini which both smell amazing!
Then I had a coupon for a free item - up to 13 dollar value, so I got the sparkling icicles mason jar candle for free!
I then got a mini candle  in black tie that was $4.50, a hand soap in candy cane bliss, and a sent portable for my car in sparkling icicles.
In my email this morning I also got a coupon for 10 dollars off any purchase of 30 or more. So I did that of course, making my total before coupons around 68.00 dollars and I only paid 26.00! I was pretty excited and today is the last day for 2 for 22, so definitely check that out!
 
 
 
Now onto Cotton On, I really needed some beige flats for work and I always am looking for more scarves. Right when I walked in I saw these cute flats that were 50 % off, normally 20.00 and now on sale for 10.00! Then at the register they had scarves for 5.00 with any purchase so I picked one of those up as well!
 
I feel like I had a really successful day of shopping!
 
I hope you all enjoyed this haul!
 
Xo, Vivian

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home