<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: October Ipsy Bag!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

October Ipsy Bag!

Hi everyone!

So I just recently received my October Ipsy bag and I wanted to share all of the products from my bag. This is a monthly subscription service that is only 10.00 a month including shipping!





This months "theme" was the art of beauty. 

1. Full size Zoya nail polish in Giovanna, I was so beyond excited to get this in my bag this month! You could receive one of three beautiful jewel tones and I would have been happy with any of the colors! Such a great formula and beautiful pay off!

2. Buxom Full On Lip Polish "Dolly" - This was another one I was so happy to get in my bag! It is a beautiful color for fall and the perfect size to throw in your bag!

3. La Fresh Oil Free Face Cleanser Wipes set of ten - I had never tried anything from La Fresh before and I am always going through makeup wipes like crazy. The only thing is you for sure cannot rely on these to take off your makeup or to really clean your face. I feel like these would be perfect for the morning when your face is already cleaned and you just need to re-fresh. 

4. Nourish Organic Coconut and Argan Body Lotion - Before receiving my Ipsy bag I had never heard of this brand before, but after trying the lotion I really do love it! It's USDA Organic and also sold at target! It kind of gives your hands a tingling feeling when you put it on and works so great! 

5. Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel - This product was probably the one I was not excited for at all, I have super thick hair and I really don't need any more volume in my hair! I really do enjoy Sexy Hair products though I just don't think I will get much use out of this one. 


I think that overall this was one of my favorite months so far with Ipsy! I was so surprised by the Buxom lipgloss and the Zoya nail polish! I really recommend trying this subscription service out! 



~Vivian

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home