<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: October Favorites!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Favorites!



october favorites


Hey everyone! I cannot believe how fast this year has wen't by, and now it's almost time to for Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas shopping! If it was socially acceptable I would decorate for Christmas now... anyway I hope you all had a great month, and here are some of my favorite things and moments from the month of October! 


Fashion wise I have been in love with chunky sweaters, I recently bought a few and I love them! The weather here in California isn't quite ready for them yet, but soon enough I will be wearing those! Scarves have been another all time favorite, I will pair a scarf with pretty much any outfit. I feel like they add so much to a casual outfit. 

Onto beauty products, this month I have been using my peek-a-bright-eyes kit by Benefit, It literally has everything you need for an eye look. Hervana by benefit has been another absolute favorite for me, this is the perfect blush for my skin tone. 

Favorite perfume of the month; Noir Tease from Victorias Secret!

Favorite TV show; American Horror Story Coven, this season has been so great!


Favorite moment #1; My mom and sisters got a puppy in Ocotber and I love him. His name is Bambino or Bambi! My pup doesn't love him quite yet, but we're working on that he's too cute not to love!





Favorite moment #2: Pumpkin carving with my favorite people! We had everyone over to our apartment to carve / paint pumpkins last weekend and it was so much fun. We also had amazing BBQ thanks to my momma. 


I had a great month, and I hope all of you did as well! I am really looking forward to the holidays this year! 


~Vivian~











Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home