<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Holiday Gift Guide #1 - Beauty Junkie

Monday, November 18, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide #1 - Beauty Junkie

Hi everyone!

I am so excited for the holiday season, because I love picking out the perfect gifts for the people I care about. I know that every person, no matter who you are knows someone or may be someone who is a beauty junkie. I know I am! So this post is for you! Whether you are searching for the perfect gift for a loved one, or you're looking for gifts to put on your wish list this year then you're in the right place!

I will be doing more holiday gift guides similar to this for guys, and other items besides just beauty products. I hope you enjoy, and lets get started!

1: Fragrance gift sets are something you can never go wrong with, unless you aren't quite sure of her personal favorite scent. This is the gift you really can't go wrong with. A fragrance sampler set is great because she can try out all of the different high end scents, and then for future reference you'll then know what her favorite was and what she would want for her birthday and anniversary! They have a ton of other fragrance sampler sets that are more or less expensive that will work with any budget!



 Fragrance Sampler For Her by Sephora - $65.00

2: Any bath or body gift sets are always loved in my book. I love getting new lotion's and new things to try out that smell amazing! There are a ton of these type of products out there but one of my favorite brands is Soap and Glory, their products make your skin feel so smooth and smell awesome! Sephora has a great beginners set.






Soap & Glory Beginner's Luxe Set by Sephora - $30.00


3: Makeup: Women of all ages will most likely want something makeup wise for the holidays that they normally wouldn't splurge on. Ulta.com has great makeup sets from all prices to help you in your search. My favorite that I am seeing at the moment is the Benefit gift sets!




Benefit Cosmetics - Little Love Potions    by Ulta.com - $36.00


4: Nail polish is a great gift because a girl can never have to much nail polish! Essie is my personal favorite brand because they always come out with different sets for the different seasons. They make great stocking stuffers as well as a sweet gift. I love each and every color from the winter 2013 collection and they have a mini gift set at Ulta!


Essie 2013 Winter Collection Cube  by Ulta.com - $17.00


5: This is something that is on my personal wish list for this year; Urban Decay Palette. I know that they are coming out with the brand new Naked 3 palette just in time for the holidays. I just know if you surprised a beauty junkie with that she would love you forever! Although it's not for sale just yet, it will be soon! I love that also on ulta.com they do free gifts with purchases like this so you'll always get free samples and something else special.


Urban Decay - Naked Palette  by ulta.com - $52.00


So I hope this is useful to anyone with a beauty lover in their life! More will be coming with the holiday gift guides!


xo, Vivian








Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home