<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Holiday Gift Guide #3 - For Her

Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide #3 - For Her

Happy December everyone! I am so excited for the holidays, so I thought I would put together a mini gift guide; stocking stuffers - for her! Whether it be your friend, sister, mom, girlfriend etc. I think she will love these items! All of the links will be below as well where you can find these products. Stockings are a great way to spend a little less money but still get quite a few things within your budget. I hope you enjoy!
stocking stuffers








Essie nail polish
$18 - harrods.com



Essie nail polish
beauty.com



Burt s Bees makeup
target.com



Victoria s Secret PINK panty
victoriassecret.com



Victoria's Secret socks
victoriassecret.com





Box Of Chocolate Candles
arhaus.com




Xo, Vivian


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home