<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Black Friday 2013

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday 2013

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the people you love! I know mine was great. With Thanksgiving comes probably the biggest shopping day of the entire year. Black Friday is something that I love participating in not only for the deals but for me it is really fun to go out with everyone for the experience also. I am super excited to say that I think this is my most successful Black Friday yet...I had somewhat of a list of things that I knew I wanted to pick up for sure and then something's were honestly impulse buys. So here is a breakdown of my night / morning!




I did go to Target on Thanksgiving night when they opened at 8pm, and honestly it did not interfere with my family plans whatsoever. We do everything in the morning and afternoon and my family really didn't mind us going that night when we were finished. We stood in line with our Starbucks for about 1.5 hours before the store opened and it was really fun we talked to a ton of people and made it a good time!

Target:

A new vacuum on sale for $25.00 I was way too excited for this, our vacuum recently just broke and this girl needs a vacuum!

Towels on sale for $2.00 each

Justin Bieber Christmas CD (don't judge me) on sale for $5.00

Black Riding boots on sale for $18.00 normally $40.00

Two pairs of gloves buy one get one free at $3.00 (my hands and feet are always freezing) and they're touchscreen compatible.

After Target, we went home and slept until 4:00am when we got up and went to the mall. The Victoria's Secret PINK didn't open until 6:00am so I first off went to Bath and Body Works..

I purchased:

2 Winter Candy Apple Wallflowers on sale for $5.00 for a two pack. Normally $12.50!

At Victoria's Secret / PINK I purchased:

A pair of yoga leggings on sale for $25.00

Two gift sets on sale 2 for $25.00

Two other gift sets each for $15.00

I also got a really cute free tote back with my purchase because I spent over $70.00 inside it also came with a sampler of their popular fragrances too!

I also got two secret reward cards that I cannot wait to use, I always hope for a high amount but I usually only get the 5 or 10 dollar ones!

I did some shopping online at American Eagle because they were having a killer deal and I love their jeans!

I bought my boyfriend several things from there online but cant say because he may read this!

Everything was 50% off and free shipping so I bought myself a pair of jeggings for $20.00 and they're normally $40.00 plus free shipping.

I plan on keeping my eye out on Monday for the Cyber Monday deals as well!

If you did shopping, let me know what you got and what stores will be having good Cyber Monday sales!!


Our Thanksgiving picture!

XO, Vivian



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home