<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Holiday Guest Post: Style by Kristen Blair

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday Guest Post: Style by Kristen Blair

This will be my very first guest post, and I am so excited that it is from Kristen! She reached out to me through the Lucky Community and I am so so happy that she did! Style by Kristen Blair is a fashion driven blog with a ton of inspiration! Kristen herself has such great style, as you will be able to see from her post below! She also is so organized and creative when it comes to blogging! I am thrilled that we are swapping guest posts, and I can't wait for her to takeover the blog again soon! Check out her blog and show it some love! http://kristenblair.com

Here is a little bit about Kristen!

Hi, I’m Kristen! I’m a 20-something student, intern, fashion lover, daughter, little sister, best friend, and author of Style by Kristen Blair.  I am a lover of all things clothes, shoes, and accessories… Basically anything and everything fashion related.  You name it, I probably love it.  I am a senior marketing major at James Madison University, and I am hoping to get a job somewhere in the fashion industry after graduation in May! I started blogging as a requirement for a class, but after the class ended I kept going in hops of sharing my love of fashion with the world.  I currently live in Northern Virginia, but I am hoping to move to New York City (my favorite place in all the land…) after graduation! If you want to learn more about me and my blog, stop by and visit me at http://kristenblair.com




Now...onto Kristen's post!



10 Must Have Gifts For The Fashionista This Holiday Season

 
Struggling with what to get the fashion lover in your life this holiday season? Trying to make a list of what you want for the holidays but struggling to pick what you should include? Whatever the reason is, here are 10 must have items this holiday season for the fashion forward ladies everywhere!
 
 
 



2013 Holiday Gift Guide For VivianStonexo.com


 
 


2.    Lia Sophia ‘Exotic Bloom’ Necklace, $118 – Get them here! (http://sites.liasophia.com/sites/lynnbooth/productcatalog?page=productdetail&sku=103536401&showCrumbs=true)



5.    Burberry London ‘Haymarket’ Check Bowling Tote, $745 – Get yours here! (http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/16742-designer-burberry-london-haymarket-check-bowling-tote-item-10373604.aspx)



8.    Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Katie’ Bracelet, $163 – Get yours here! (http://www.mytheresa.com/us_en/katie-bracelet-256800.html)



 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home