<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: New Adventures!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Adventures!

Hi everyone!

I have really exciting things going on right now, and I wanted to share one of them with you because I want you all to be apart of it!

I am going to be a weekly blogger for polished.tv! My first post actually went up on the website today, and I would love if you all would go take a look and maybe leave a comment. It would mean the world to me! I am really excited about this; but not to worry this blog will not take a back seat and will still be a main priority to me and never neglected!

Here is the link to my first blog post! 5 best mascaras under $20.00

Let me know what y'all think!!

Thank you all so much for my new and old readers, who have wished me congratulations on my engagement (still cannot believe it)! You guys are so awesome! Leave your links below and I would LOVE to read and be support to you guys and your blog!


Until next time,

XO, Vivian

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home