<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Beauty Box 5!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Beauty Box 5!

Hi Everyone!

Today I am doing a review on a monthly subscription box called Beauty Box 5 that I was asked to try out. I am a major fan of monthly subscriptions and they also make great gifts! So here is what I thought!



 
 
Beauty Box 5  is $12.00 a month and you receive 5 products in every box (hence the name).
 
Some membership perks:
 
- All members receive FREE shipping.
- Receive EXCLUSIVE discounts from our partner brands.


You can also gift the box to a friend for the month, which is awesome for a beauty lover!

They have great deals where you pre-pay for a few months at a time and receive a discount on them. For example if you buy 3 months ahead of time you will only pay $30.00 instead of the $12.00 a box.


Besides the really adorable robins egg blue that the box comes in, I received some really awesome treats in my box!

I absolutely love the brands that were included in the box I was given, and I know that I will use everything included. (I have the full size morning burst gel and love it, so I will give that to a family member to try out.)

All of the products are great for this season, I love the colors in the NYX trio (NYX is one of my favorite brands)

I hope you all will check out this subscription service, and maybe share one with a friend!


 



XO, Vivian

P.S Have you entered the collaboration giveaway on the post below? You have until December 27th to enter to win $100.00 cash!!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home