<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: I'm Engaged + Our Engagement Story

Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm Engaged + Our Engagement Story

Last night was one of the most amazing nights of my life and I of course wanted to share it. I can honestly say that not many surprises ever get by me, but with the help of my mom, Joe was able to give me the biggest surprise of my life.


My family decided a while ago that we were all going to this Christmas event at a museum in our town. Little did I know that they all knew a secret that my boyfriend had something bigger planned that night. I was really excited because I love Christmas, lights, and hot chocolate. Who doesn't??

It was a perfect night with my closest family. We drank hot chocolate, and looked at really beautiful lights. My mom wanted to get some pictures of us all, so first she asks Joe and I to get in front of this really beautiful gazebo. Before I knew it, Joe was on one knee proposing to me. I was blown away, I couldn't even form words. The fact that I didn't even suspect a thing, not even from my mom was such a surprise. Finally, after realizing what was actually happening I said YES!

Joe knows how much I love Christmastime, so this was the perfect and most beautiful location for him to propose at. I wish we had better pictures from the night, but it was really dark.  I'll personally never forget the moment though so that's okay.

I've never been more excited for anything in my entire life. After almost four years of dating, we knew we of course wanted to marry each other. I'm just so excited that we are officially ENGAGED! I get to plan a wedding and spend forever with my favorite person ever.

Thank you so much already for the sweet words on Instagram and Facebook. I cannot wait to share this journey with you all!




Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2014 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Fran said...

Aw such a cute story! Thank you for linking up!

 

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home