<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Christmas 2013

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas 2013

 
 
Hi Everyone, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and any other holidays you celebrate! I had a very great Christmas with my family, and I am very sad it is over. Now that the tree and decorations are put away and the new year approaches I get a little bit sad because I love the spirit of Christmas, I love the pretty lights, decorations, food, and special family time. I know those things should and are celebrated everyday but it's just something about the days that lead up to Christmas that are the best; they are days to remember what Christmas is truly about and to be grateful and thankful.

My family has a new tradition of having a Mexican food feast for Christmas dinner since we do the traditional turkey dinner on Thanksgiving. It was such amazing food!  This year the only thing I made was peppermint fudge for all of my co-workers and my family. It was delicious if I say so myself.

I thought I would share some pictures from the day as well as a few gifts I received, that I am so thankful for.

The girls of the family
 

Sisters

 
Since moving into our own place, I love getting new kitchen things and my mom got me everything I need to bake pretty much anything!

 
Along with the theme my sister got me a really cute cupcake calendar that has recipes each day.
 
My really good friend came to town and we exchanged gifts, she only got to stay for a short time but it was really great that we got to see each other on Christmas.
 
 
 

I received some really awesome beauty products that I am super excited about, including the original naked palate which is the one I wanted!
 
A really pretty necklace my mom got me.
 
  Pepper                                                                Bambino
 
I had to include pictures of the dogs!
 
We all watched We're the Millers that night, which is one of the funniest movies and ate pie!
 
Now it's back to life, and work before New Years Eve!
 
 
 
XO, Vivian
 
 


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home