<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: December Ipsy Bag

Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Ipsy Bag

4 more sleeps until Christmas!!! Who can hardly wait?? I know I'm excited!

Today I am blogging about my December Ipsy bag, I love getting my bag monthly because its like an extra present with surprises inside.

This months bag theme was Celebration, which is very fitting for all of the celebrating we all do this month! The bag is a very cute clutch like makeup bag which is very sleek.




In my bag I received:

POP Beauty -Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio ~ I really like the colors in this trio, they are pretty buildable also.

Be a Bombshell -The One Stick ~ Not too excited about this product, I received a very bright red color which does not compliment my skin tone at all. Not something I will really use.

Nicka K New York -Nail Color ~ I had never heard of this brand of nail polish before, but I really like it! I love the color and the consistency of the product.

Ardell - Natural Lash ~ I honestly don't wear false lashes very often but I will put these to great use on New Years Eve. I actually cant wait to try them out. I have only heard great things about Ardell lashes.

J.Cat Beauty -Big Lip Pencil ~ Once again this is in the shade bright red and not something I would wear, I have reviewed several products that were bright red saying that I really don't like the color so I'm not quite sure why I keep getting those colors.

Overall I like this bag this month, it isn't one of my favorites but there are a few items that I am excited about and really do like.

If you want to try out Ipsy it is $10.00 a month and you can go here to sign up! (they make great last minute gifts to friends)


Let me know what you received in your bag this month!

XO, Vivian


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home