<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Smoothie Obsession

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Smoothie Obsession

I recently received a blender as a gift from my sister and her boyfriend Anthony, I had been wanting one ever since Joe and I moved into our own place. I was a little too excited (adult probs) to have a blender and immediately knew I wanted to start doing smoothies for breakfast. I have noticed after doing smoothies every morning for a week straight that I have so much more energy, as apposed to when I drink coffee which gives me energy for about an hour and then I crash and feel grumpy. I already have a certain recipe that I kind of threw together and I am loving it, so I wanted to share with you all!


I have been using:

1 Banana
2 Tablespoons of Greek Plain Yogurt (great for protein)
2 handfuls of Organic Spinach (the tubs are so much easier and the spinach is already washed, organic has no pesticides.)
3-4 of the Frozen Peach Slices
3-4 Mango Cubes
A splash of Orange Juice
A couple of Ice Cubes

**This makes enough for Joe and I to both have a smoothie each morning**

~Always make sure when buying frozen fruit that the only ingredient is the fruit itself and not any extra sugar or anything else. ~



You honestly don't taste the spinach whatsoever and you know your getting all of your vitamins in the morning!

If any of you have any great smoothie recipes or other veggies or anything else that would be good in my smoothie let me know! I have been wanting to try Chia Seeds in my smoothies.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home