<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vivianbishop.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
VivianBishopxo: Semi Annual Sales

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Semi Annual Sales

Semi annual sales are a girls best friend, it's almost like black Friday minus the insane times of night, the kitchen appliances and televisions; oh and the scary fighting people. I went to the mall this week and found that the deals were so much better than even black Friday, and I got a good night of sleep! I had Christmas gift cards and I waited until I knew the sales were out and I would get the most out of them.
 
 
Victorias secret haul

First stop was Victoria's Secret - DUH when I think semi annual sale my mind goes directly to VS. I had already spent some of my gift card on the online sale and still haven't received those things yet, but lets just say I went a bit overboard on the underwear sale. In the actual store I purchased 3 lounge wear V-necks (normally 20 each, on sale for 9.99), a push up demi campus bra (normally 40, on sale for 20), and a pair of the beloved yoga pant leggings (normally 40 on sale for 20). I was excited to say the least, and I still have to look forward to my online purchase to come!


bath and body works haul

Next was Bath and Body Works - I know I know, I am a very stereotypical girl going to Victoria's Secret and then the one stop shop for all things smell good. I can't help it. Pretty much everything was around 50% up to 75% off!
I purchased:
Cranberry Pear Bellini - Wallflowers (2) on sale for $5.00
Japanese Cherry Blossom - Cream Body Wash normally $12.50 on sale for $4.00
Japanese Cherry Blossom - Golden Sugar Scrub normally $16.50 on sale for $4.18
True Blue Spa - Face Scrub on sale for $4.00
Aloha Orchid - Hand Soap on sale for $3.00
the lip gloss was something I needed to purchase to spend at least $30.00 to use my $10.00 off coupon. Not a fan of it at all after trying it on. Way too sticky, almost like a kids lip gloss.

I had a Sephora gift card and used that to purchase the Urban Decay b6 vitamin infused complexion prep spray ($33.00). I was really drawn to this product and wanted to splurge on it since I did have a gift card. I cannot wait to do a review on this product and I really hope it does what it says! You can find it here

I bought a dress shirt at cotton on which was also on sale!

I'd say I had a pretty successful shopping trip! Did anyone else get any good deals after the holidays?

 





Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and responding to each person who takes the time to comment. I typically respond to all comments via email! If you have something else you would like to chat about you can email me: vivianstone12@gmail.com

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home